Sunday, December 19, 2010

Tamil Actress Priyamani Latest Photo Gallery

Priyamani has her eyes on Bollywood. After enthralling audiences with her performances , she has become quite a buzz in B-town as we hear that shehas already been offered a few Bollywood masala films. However, Priyamani has been quite picky when it comes to choosing roles and is taking it easy.

Priyamani's next is the Tamil version of Ram Gopal Varma's film with Vivek Oberoi. She plays Bhavani, South sensation Suriya's love interest, in the film. Talking about how she landed the role, the actress says, "Ramu ( Ram Gopal Varma) had seen me in Paruthiveeran and thought I would be apt to play Bhavani. When he tried to reach me, I was shooting in Langkawi with Puri (Jagganath sir) for a Telugu film.

Ramu and Puri are good friends and he had told Puri sir about the film. When Puri sir told me about Ramu's call, I was really excited. I adjusted my dates for another film to be a part of this film." Priyamani hasn't signed any Tamil film recently though her hands are full with Telugu and Kannada films. But the actress says she is eager to do more films in Kollywood. "My last release was Raavanan and now, I have this. I'm more than willing to do a straight Tamil film, but I haven't been offered any solid roles till now. I don't want to do a film here just for the sake of doing one. I want to do films that I will be proud of. I will gladly do another rural-based film like Paruthiveeran because it got me acclaim," she says. Yeah, and a National Award too!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...