Saturday, October 30, 2010

Actress Anushka Hot Stills - Don't Miss It

Mahesh upcoming movie Mahesh Khaleja is still in trouble. Producer S. Vijayabhaskar Reddy slapped a legal notice on the actor and film.

Vijayabhaskar said, “Since I protested the use of my title, the actor added Mahesh to his title and made it Mahesh Khaleja. But his name is written in a smaller font and the damage to my title has already been done. I approached the court to prevent Mahesh from using my title.”

” I had asked the Film Chamber to give me title Ashoka Paramaveera Chakra (which is releated to Balakrishna’s upcoming movie Paramaveera Chakra), but my request was turned down. A different rule is implemented for Mahesh Babu’s film” he alleged.

The producers of Mahesh Khleja say that since they are using Mahesh prefix there is no duplication of the title.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...