Thursday, October 29, 2009

Deepika Padukone Sexy Gallery

Begaluru recently had organised a charity marathon and had requested the pretty and sporty Deepika Padukone for being the celebrity guest of the event. And the result was that the event produced a whopping Rs 1.3 crore as the collection that will be used for 80 different causes.

Both the organisers and the actress were thoroughly surprised and equally glad with the huge outcome. Not only that; it is said that there was 300% rise in the registration for this marathon this year. Deepika was really pleased and said, “There was a huge turnout and I am very glad that I associated myself with an event like this. If me being there and giving an hour of my time makes such a huge difference I can help and support it. I will always be available for such events. I guess because I am from Bengaluru it has also made a difference. The marathon was very well organised and sports will always be a priority for me.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...