Sunday, March 29, 2009

Actress Anjali Latest Sexy Gallery


The girl’s identity has been kept under wraps and she was even discouraged from attending the press conference at the launch
of the show

Sony TV’s mystery girl, Sana plays Chhaya Joshi one of the three sisters in Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na.

But we found out Sana Saeed’s real identity and spoke to her. Where was she all these years? She says "After Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, I did lots of ad films


I did not want to commit to big time roles because I wanted to concentrate on my studies

Not many people knew of my whereabouts. But Anubhav Sinha’s Chota Ganpati productions found me out and got in touch with me for this role.

Since they wanted me to shoot for only 10-12 days I immediately agreed to do it, I make sure that it doesn’t affect my studies."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...